Compliance and Your Business
Regulatory privacy frameworks are driven by the need for your businesses handling sensitive information to protect themselves from cyber breaches. The dangers of cyber threats are both growing and accelerating by the day. In 2018 alone there were 351,936 cyber incidents reported to the FBI, resulting in $2.7 Billion in losses and that’s just here in the US. Much of that monetary loss is incurred by companies experiencing a breach of client Personal Identifiable Information (PII) which results in very expensive response and remediation. Even if your business is not directly governed by one of the regulatory frameworks (HIPAA, FINRA, etc.) will you be at risk if your clients PII is stolen and used by cyber criminals for their own financial gain? GlobeNet’s Platinum Compliance package provides the proactive approach to compliance and cyber incident reporting that your business needs to manage threats and, respond appropriately when (not if) an incident occurs.
End-to-End Compliance Backed by a Team of Experts
Together we provide a powerful combination of software and services, including
- Intelligent reporting and documentation capabilities, including real-time alerting, network log and activity monitoring.
- Threat profiles that map to specific attack vectors and protection needs, with real-time alerting when a system or site reaches risk levels that are above acceptable thresholds.
GlobeNet’s Holistic Security Approach
Our compliance solution provides granular visibility into security gaps via a suite of advanced tools, which also power the required reporting to demonstrate compliance and adherence with regulatory requirements including HIPAA, FINRA, GDPR, PCI, and regulatory frameworks. GlobeNet’s comprehensive compliance program incorporates industry standards, Defense in Depth strategies and interoperability to help you manage risks and protect your bottom line. This holistic security approach provides your business to maintain compliance. Additionally, our proactive forensics approach will provide the ability to quickly evaluate any cybersecurity incident which would tigger a cyber-insurance event. Having incident forensics gathered proactively often results in a substantial cost reduction of incident remediation.
Our services include but are not limited to the following:
- Regulatory Compliance Reporting
- Regulatory Compliance Auditing
- Proactive Network Forensics
- Cyber Security Incident Mapping & Reporting
- Virtual Chief Information Security Officer
- Security Incident Event Management
- Regulatory On-Site Survey
- Regulatory Policy and Procedures Verification
Every industry will face unique threats to protecting sensitive personal information, and there is no “Silver Bullet” to ensure your business is ready. Being prepared requires proactive, strategic, and intelligent compliance management, layered on top of proactive cyber security from GlobeNet.