Network security consists of the policies and practices adopted to prevent and monitor unauthorized access, misuse, modification, or denial of a computer network and network-accessible resources.
- The volume of spam emails increased four times in 2016
- Email is still the #1 delivery vehicle for most malware, including ransomware
- 1 in 131 emails contained malware in 2016, the highest rate in 5 years.
- 85 percent of organizations have suffered phishing attacks
- 97% of users are not able to identify a sophisticated phishing email, potentially causing harm to the company network
- Average SMB intrusion cost to remediate is $1.5MM
Once GlobeNet is alerted to the breach in security we are ready to immediately target the issues. Led by our CISSP engineer and our Chief Security Officer, our incident response team is put into action using the most comprehensive network security tools available.
If network security has reached epidemic levels, GlobeNet is prepared to help with:
- Prevention of future security breaches
- Quick response time with our incident response team
- Containment of the issues
- Remediation with forensics to help prevent this occurring in the future