Nathaniel Allured comes to GlobeNet with extensive experience in sales, management, and marketing. Nathaniel leads the growth strategy for the company, and provides additional support for sharpening GlobeNet’s operational focus on creating an exceptional customer experience. His experience in leading customer-focused sales and service teams is a natural fit for Kevin Gray’s vision of GlobeNet being the leading customer-focused Managed IT Services firm.
He brings more than 15 years of experience in management and sales leadership to GlobeNet, and has held roles from Sales Representative to Division Sales Manager in previous careers. His experience in working cohesively with operations in those previous sales and management roles supports the culture of customer service at GlobeNet.
Nathaniel’s experience includes:
- Customer-focused business to business sales
- Customer-focused business to business sales management
- Sales strategy development
- Sales promotion development and implementation
- Supplier relationship management
- Organizational design and implementation
- Manager recruitment and development
- Talent recruitment and development
Nathaniel is a graduate of McNeese State University with Bachelor’s Degrees in both Marketing and Management. Nathaniel is an active member of his community and serves as co-director of a 501(c)3 non-profit organization which raises funds to support community charities. He resides in Lake Charles, LA with his wife Alexis, daughter Peyton, and son Nixon.