Kevin B. Gray founded GlobeNet to create a niche market, with the focus of putting the customer first. Kevin’s goal for GlobeNet is to provide the best customer service within the IT world. Kevin’s focus on customer service has allowed GlobeNet to obtain a diverse clientele base and service both small and medium businesses as well as large companies. Kevin ensures that his clients rely on the most efficient, cost-effective, and cutting-edge technology, so his clients can focus on what they do best.
Kevin has over 18 years of experience working in the technology industry. He worked his way up from being a Network Technician, to becoming the founder and CEO of a leading IT services company. Throughout his career, Kevin gained invaluable knowledge in the technology, sales, and marketing fields which allowed him to succeed and achieve the goals set he forth to make GlobeNet a successful IT company.
Kevin’s experience includes:
- Contract negotiation;
- Designed, implemented, and supported disaster recovery and business continuity plans for all size business;
- Design, implementation, and support of several fully redundant Wide Area Networks (WAN);
- Design and implementation of public and private cloud infrastructure;
- Design, implementation, and support of a 22-square-mile municipal wireless mesh network;
- Developed ‘Virtual CIO” program for SMB clients;
- Acted as the CIO for multiple healthcare companies;
- Became a HIPAA expert in the medical field;
- Served as Interim CIO;
- Designed, supported, and advised multiple pharmacies in Texas and Louisiana;
- Designed, supported, and built multiple behavioral health facilities in Texas and Louisiana; from the planning/architectural stage to implementation and support once built;
- Designed, implemented, and supported multiple private cloud infrastructures focusing on HIPAA security and compliance;
- Designed and supported networks focusing on compliance with SOX and FINRA financial regulations;
- Designed, implemented, and maintained multiple security surveillance and access control systems related to healthcare and financial industries;
- Network/Information Security focus and certifications;
- Multiple datacenter design and implementation deployments with a focus on data security and access control;
- Extensive knowledge with numerous VoIP solutions including ShoreTel;
- Managed IT Services for SMB to Fortune 500 companies; and
- Over a decade of IT personnel management experience.
Since 2010, Kevin has strived to make GlobeNet a leader in the industry, while maintaining the values that he founded the company upon. Kevin plans to focus on consistently improving GlobeNet’s customer experience and pioneering tomorrow’s technology.
Before launching his technical and executive career, Kevin meritoriously served our nation in the Louisiana Army National Guard for five years. After completing his service to our nation, Kevin earned his B.S. in Finance with a minor in Economics from the University of New Orleans. Kevin also holds two associate degrees in networking and PC support, along with numerous industry certifications.
Kevin is an Eagle Scout and volunteers with various organizations. He resides in New Orleans with his wife.