Joel McIntyre, Chief Marketing Officer, GlobeNet, Joel, is a strategic, entrepreneurial, results-driven marketing and sales professional recognized for his ability to build, guide, and sustain a strong record of leveraging consumer insights while utilizing market analysis to develop innovative, consumer relevant, strategic plans leading to measurable business growth.
He has experience in both startup and Fortune 500 environments, and has helped create branding for major players like Bath & Body Works, Wayne-Dalton, FacilitySource, Nokia, and Tween Brands (Limited Too/Justice).
Joel, also brings these attributes to the GlobeNet team:
- Proficient in streamlining procedures
- Budget planning/executing experience
- Led $12 million national building product account
- Experience in launching national products and services
- Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Experience in both start up and Fortune 500 environments
- Thoroughly familiar with multiple market segments, including Fashion Retail, Restaurant, Manufacturing, Technology, Banking, Business Services and Building Products
- Fostering relationships with vendors, users and management to ensure successful implementation of policy and resolution of issues
Serving as the Chief Marketing Officer, it is Joel’s responsibility to plan and execute all facets of the sales and marketing effort for GlobeNet, which includes website, collateral, brand standards as well as a higher visibility within the IT services space. Joel, works hand in hand with the CEO, Kevin Gray, on taking GlobeNet from a regional presence to a national name.